EXTERNAL R&D SUPPORT SERVICES
YOUR COMPANY INNOVATION PLANS MAY BENEFIT FROM EXTERNAL R&D SUPPORT
The FMCG industry faces increasing pressure from increasing excellence in mass market product innovation and innovative start-ups. Smaller brands are disrupting the market, as they are closer to the market and reacting faster to evolving consumer needs.
To remain relevant in FMCG, your R&D efforts will need to be agile, flexible and constantly adapt its operating model to keep pace with business needs.
This is an area where External R&D Services can help unlock the innovation capability of your firm.
It can deliver rapid value by boosting your innovation capacity and capability, improving speed to market and improving quality of execution.
External R&D Services may lead to lower R&D operating expenses and certainly higher productivity.
Through early successes, organic growth and savings from cost efficient products, the external R&D services become a virtuous cycle that is self-funding.
BOOST OUTPUT OF YOUR PRODUCT INNOVATION PIPELINE BY IMPROVING R&D EFFICIENCY
- For small and medium-sized enterprises, R&D support services can increase your R&D efficiency because we can facilitate innovation by supplying the planning and management functions that SMEs may lack
- Without the need for permanent headcount
- Independent, external view of projects and processes to identify best way forward
- Fresh eyes on old problems
- Avoid the not-invented-here syndrome
- Risk management and contingency planning
- Reduce risk of delays and additional cost